Due to the State shutdown by the Governor of Minnesota, we are only allowing self contained RV's in the park.
The restrooms will be CLOSED from 3/27-4/10.
We are open for the 2020 season but DO NOT currently have water turned onto the sites.
We welcome you to stay at our park on your next visit to Rochester, MN. Whether your stay is just one night while going through town or several months for treatment at the Mayo Clinic, we are happy to accommodate your needs and make you feel at home. We are conveniently located minutes to The Mayo Clinic, Mayo Civic Center, Golf Courses, Restaurants and Grocery stores! We are Rochester's most convenient RV Park!
- 92 full hookups -water, sewer & 30/50 amp electric
- Wireless Internet (WiFi) throughout the park
- Pets welcome (No Aggressive Breeds)
- Good Sam's 8.5/10*/10 (We do not offer a Good Sam's discount)
- Coin Operated Laundry Facilities
- Individual Use Restrooms & Showers
- Big Rig Friendly Pull Thru's
- Large Rally Rooms for groups
- Sorry No Tent Camping Allowed